KJIIOIIIKA

No ROI, no glory!

No time to do a long write-up. Had very high-hopes after nailing Crystal palace, everton captaincy and leeds picks going into Sunday. Well, then Son happened and it all went down the drain really.  

The 50k monster is back this week with a monster rake of 17%. Will be entering around 10 teams into the mini-monster most likely

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

I hope Brighton come back from this. They outplayed MU in every departament. So unlucky to concede that penalty in the dying seconds of the game. Time to load up on Brighton in season-long games. These guys are soaring. Mu is still poor...

On 9/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, KJIIOIIIKA said:

I hope Brighton come back from this. They outplayed MU in every departament. So unlucky to concede that penalty in the dying seconds of the game. Time to load up on Brighton in season-long games. These guys are soaring. Mu is still poor...

Seriously, fuck the officiating. Couldn't have the referee just blown the whistle as soon as Brighton tied it up? Ludicrous.

I am 1,700,000 on FPL. My worst start ever. Activated my WC, determined to mine some value over the intermnational break and decide who makes my team after the break.

Screenshot (12).png

TIme to look at my Fanteam seasonal games. Feels good to be taking a little break from the hectic start of the season. 

Have 3 teams (x2 each) registered in the season-long 1M game. 

The best team is sitting at 3195 place with 259  points from the first 4 weeks (60 points from top-20, 103 points from 1st). Have 2 transfers left, not making any moves at the moment with all the international and Corona madness. Vinagre and Mitro will most likely depart. WC intact.

My second best team  is on 5212th place with 249 points. With only 1 free transfer remaining, this team looks more in need of a surgery. Decided not to activate WC for now. Might take a hit before GW5. Werner is the obvious transfer candidate as he is not proving his 9,9 mln worth. 

My worst team is on 229.5 points and was the one I felt needed cleanisng via WC. Farming value (102.1 currently), some of these guys will be kicked out before gw5. I just felt it was sensible to play WC in at least one of the teams not to miss out on Everton assets which my initial team had none. 

How are you doing, lads?

fanteam seasonal 1.png

fanteam seasonal 2.png

fanteam seasonal 3.png

Sheffield will have a hard time this season. I believe one ofthem, Newcastle, Burnley and maybe Crystal Palace will accompany Fulham and West Brom to the Championship. 

Newcastle looked rather good against MU, but their defense is still sooo leaky. Sheffield have lost their nerve and confidence. They have to start scoring goals, c'mon, if you can't beat Fulham at home, you are in trouble.

Dang, Tottenham MUST learn how to put those games away. Against Newcastle, against West Ham. They should be in the top-3 easily right now with that football they are playing (defense is a bit lacking, though). Unless they learn to put the game in a bag, they are never winning the league. 

149374-wpnjftxqcz-1603081096.jpg

17 hours ago, KJIIOIIIKA said:

Dang, Tottenham MUST learn how to put those games away. Against Newcastle, against West Ham. They should be in the top-3 easily right now with that football they are playing (defense is a bit lacking, though). Unless they learn to put the game in a bag, they are never winning the league. 

149374-wpnjftxqcz-1603081096.jpg

This was a crazy ending though, I couldn't believe my eyes. This shot too, like a nail in the coffin,

(edited)

I would hate to be a Leeds players in pre-season. Given the fat that they are the best pressing team in the league (7.78 PPDA), they outran Villa by a mile. Villains seemed to be out of juice by 70th minute while Leeds were flying! 

Dang, what a team a watch!

Leeds.jpg

Edited by KJIIOIIIKA