milfhunter

July 11-12

(edited)
23 minutes ago, milfhunter said:

Disappointed to see there's no tournament this weekend. How do you guys feel about it?

Disappointed is an understatement) At the same time, I feel like I could take a little breather. No way I am playing 1-game slates. Might try my luck in the 2-match slate, but there will be no analysis, no careful planning, nothing that I like fantasy for. I'll just pick 4 players in 2 minutes and be done with it. Kinda like lottery.  
I can't even write any preview for the slate, since the player prices are unavailable except for the 2-match slate on Saturday, sad times.

Edited by KJIIOIIIKA

(edited)

Like I already said on blog site, I just can't understand these decisions. I admit, I hate single-tournaments but I can't still figure out how Fanteam can see these 30k single-tournaments better business than 50k full-slates or mostly full-slates for them. It can't be line-ups because they have already fixed this problem with safety-net which is just for easy tool for begs. I guess it is because there is still so unprofessional workers who haven't enough time to calculate prices for players in two days.

I have sent feedback for Fanteam again, I guess they won't read it but at least I tried. I just hope Fanteam will find the right direction, more professional workers and then we Players won't be surprised every fucking week with Fanteam's "New and Good innovations".

After two-three months, this pursuit doesn't work. It works only for defenders who are sometimes really cheap and they can get the 4p clean sheet. But for forwards or midfielders it doesn't work because the bonus is so small that you won't get edge with 60+ mins differential forward who get like 0,9 bp versus 90+ mins players who will get this extra-point and then the bonus is useless. Those was just couple examples, there is more.

Edited by flashy

+

I don't have statistics or time to research this but I'm pretty sure that players will always make more teams into tournaments where is more games because then there is more good and possible variations for team building. This means more money and it's stupid business to have bigger prizepools for single-tournaments than 2+ tournaments.

For all the people who enter any kind of tournament, but prefer larger ones, this is a good time to make a point by not playing. FanTeam does not communicate with it's customers anymore so it's the only way to get a message through.

5 hours ago, milfhunter said:

For all the people who enter any kind of tournament, but prefer larger ones, this is a good time to make a point by not playing. FanTeam does not communicate with it's customers anymore so it's the only way to get a message through.

I disagree, especially if you otherwise play like every possible PL tournaments, it can be damaging for your bankroll because of demonstrating. I think to send the feedback, which nobody might even read, is only way to influence. But I also guess that this "market-campaign" with those too big prizes won't work anymore as well than after restart so Fanteam have to understand that players prefer bigger slates than those singles. The start times of the games is the reason why they think that singles are better but... even the beginners would prefer to play big slates with differ start times than to lose their money because of couple sharks who make little profit with those "100 teams" in single tournaments. I'm happy if I will beat with my five teams (because of satelite team limits) in some upcoming tournament because then I have almost made the same profit than shark who uses 5 times more time and will win the same sum of money until season ends. Next season I might stop to plays singles 'cause they are reeeally frustrating in long run:D

btw. does anybody know why dfstats.net doesn't work anymore? I was interested to check how couple guys have succeed with this new system.

4 hours ago, flashy said:

btw. does anybody know why dfstats.net doesn't work anymore? I was interested to check how couple guys have succeed with this new system.

Works for me. There is a little glitch, though. When you input a user's name or select a name from the leaderboard, you need to click the search button again for the graphs to be displayed.image.thumb.png.28c854727dc8ad338fb9eb0074ba0fdc.pngimage.thumb.png.5dc4265358dccc37937ece06cc8be4ce.png

10 hours ago, milfhunter said:

Our Draftgym crew, alongside some top-regs icluding khan, awd2, TTribL, nevermind, had drawn up many questions at the beginning of June hoping someone from the managerial board of Fanteam would answer then in a form of an interview. It's been more than a month and no answer from them still. I am clueless as to why Fanteam doesn't want to communicate with the users in terms of their decisions and short/long-term plans. I hope it's just because of the lack of time due to the hectic schedule. But is a little blog enrty or something (not even the long interview) from time to time like most platfroms do to talk about plans/future/decisions  too much to ask for? With them not talking to customers creates a lot of negativity we are seeing right now. 

gg Fanteam, only 1268 entries into "HOT" City - Brighton single game which means -4640 euros ((20€ buy-in tournament)) for fanteam. And I guess they will make more loss Tomorrow and Monday from those 30k singles.

(edited)

I was right. Today 1140 entries into North London derby which means -7200 euros loses for Fanteam. Under 1000 entries on tomorrow? 😄

Edited by flashy