milfhunter

EPL €100k Event

8 hours ago, spuGGy said:

It's 15%, I miscalculated, but still not playable without overlay.

It's 17,6 % as it stands. And it's rather crazy, if you ask me. I am pretty sure there will be no overlay in the 2 euro tournament

On 9/22/2020 at 11:08 PM, milfhunter said:

Where is this info?

Simple math based on the numbers (max entries, max prize pool and buy-ins) visible next to fanteam's tournaments in the lobby. they have been changing them in the last couple of weeks.

21 minutes ago, KJIIOIIIKA said:

Simple math based on the numbers (max entries, max prize pool and buy-ins) visible next to fanteam's tournaments in the lobby. they have been changing them in the last couple of weeks.

I find it somewhat shady that it isn't spelled out clearly how the rake works. An unobserving person might not realize that he's paying rake at all.

(edited)

Also from an economics point of view it doesn't make any sense to raise the price of something that people don't want to buy to begin with. (Talking about the €20 tournaments). Maybe the classics will be hugely popular noq that they're back but we don't know that yet. My guess is that "mass enter" people will be careful not to enter too many teams with a rake like that.

Edited by milfhunter

correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me they actually made the rake lower for the 20k GW late monster tournament, 13,63%.

can't say I understand their logic

3 hours ago, Kabaranko said:

correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me they actually made the rake lower for the 20k GW late monster tournament, 13,63%.

can't say I understand their logic

yes, my calcualtions show the same number 13,63% for the Late 4-match monster 🤷‍♂️

Well, it seems the 100K Classic Monster is back on Fanteam! It's great news and the rake is around 15% which is certainly better than 17%. 

I am excited and my mood is changing regarding what this season holds for us - fantyasy enthusiast - on Fanteam. 

The big Champions League tournament is also great news, although I will most likely enter 1 team tops, mostly focused on my season-long EPL games. 

What are your plans regarding the Monster, then? 

On 10/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, KJIIOIIIKA said:

Well, it seems the 100K Classic Monster is back on Fanteam! It's great news and the rake is around 15% which is certainly better than 17%. 

I am excited and my mood is changing regarding what this season holds for us - fantyasy enthusiast - on Fanteam. 

The big Champions League tournament is also great news, although I will most likely enter 1 team tops, mostly focused on my season-long EPL games. 

What are your plans regarding the Monster, then? 

I agree about the newfound excitement. Also nice to see a somewhat flatter payout structure.

3 hours ago, milfhunter said:

I agree about the newfound excitement. Also nice to see a somewhat flatter payout structure.

Yup, these two combined are great news. Now I wish they bring the 50/50 contests back)

On 11/7/2020 at 5:56 AM, milfhunter said:

What are your plans for the weekend? 13% rake is a bit too much for me.

I am going to try entering just 2 teams into the 20 euro events, play man of the match and an odd h2h. Will see how it works out. 

13% is better than 17 😉😆