KJIIOIIIKA

DraftGym Bench Press League

(edited)
On 7/7/2020 at 6:43 PM, NortonGas said:

Can I check Man City v Newcastle isn’t showing as a GW34 fixture. Is that a mistake?

It appears to be Fanteam's fault. We were trying to get to them yesterday, but received a reply only today. They confirmed it was a bug and have fixed it. MCI-NEW game should be showing there as normal now.

Sorry, if this has caused inconvenience, I had MCI's assets captained all the way, hoping it was just a bug.

Edited by KJIIOIIIKA

An update to our Golden Goal challenge for GW 33 and 34.

In Game week 33 it was balda82 and gladiator's teams with 5 goals apiece thanks to contributions from Vardy, Fernandes, Willian, Rashford and Martial. gladiator edged it due to a slightly superior week score of 91 to 84,5. Sooo close! 

Game week 34 was quite goal-shy, with the best manager only bringing 4 team goals to the table. In fact, there were three teams with 4 goals scored. They are managed by YugoSlavs, Mashulkin and ttwoj222. CRyl7, despite having the highest round score of 82,5 only scraped 3 goals!

YugoSlavs was the best out of 3 scoring four goals and will be credited with 5 tickets. Ings, Aubameyang, Fernandes and Egan were the contributors.

The tickets are issued by FanTeam, if you haven't been credited with tickets, let us now, please. With games coming thick and fast there might be certain complications with free tickets being credited.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:14 PM, KJIIOIIIKA said:

The results for the previous and the current game week will be published soon. Thank you for understanding

CRyl7 and feverr had the highest-scoring teams in weeks 35 and 36 respectfully. The tickets for will be issued for Fanteam's gw38+ mini-monster, don't forget to use them!

Cucurb1to took gameweek 37 by the storm with 103,5 points and 8! goals scored by his team! If you only he had been higher up the standings before he would certainly challenge for the top-10. He is sitting 23rd despite a great week with slim hopes of reaching top-10. But he is one of the few to win the Golden Boot award and the tickets.

What of the leaders? 

NortonGas is still sitting on top of his 21 point lead with three City assets and in-form Antonio and Ings. I doubt he will be taking any risks with one of the City's players his captain on Sunday.

The closest competitor is stlouis. He will be cursing his luck leaving Laporte (13 points) on the bench for the likes of Jota and Rashford. Anything is still possible, but it will take a brave captaincy decision to make up the difference. His captain David Silva didn't feature with Wood (vc) pitching in 14 points to save the day. 

feverr (590,5), Stammer (590) and khan(585,5) are giving chase, and anything is possible really with what is promising to be a week full of surprises. 

On behalf of our Draftgym team I'd like to thank all the managers who had participated in our competition! Keep an eye out for our challenges in the future as well. Best of luck in gameweek 38, and may the best one win!

norton.png

stlouis.png

cucurb1to.png

On 7/24/2020 at 11:46 AM, KJIIOIIIKA said:

CRyl7 and feverr had the highest-scoring teams in weeks 35 and 36 respectfully. The tickets for will be issued for Fanteam's gw38+ mini-monster, don't forget to use them!

Cucurb1to was the Golden Boot winner in gameweek 37 with astonishing 8 goals scored by his team. 

Tickets for him, CRyl7 and fever have been issued by Fanteam. Tickets to the 20$ monster as courtesy of Fanteam, don't forget to put them to good use, gents! 

Hi guys! Hi KJIIOIIIKA! Thank you for your blog at Draftgym.

My first post here in the forum :) Definitely will start my own blog soon, need to think of a proper name for it😀

Thanks for the ticket! Hope I will use this chance to the full. Good luck to us all today😌

1 hour ago, CRyl7 said:

Hi guys! Hi KJIIOIIIKA! Thank you for your blog at Draftgym.

My first post here in the forum 🙂 Definitely will start my own blog soon, need to think of a proper name for it😀

Thanks for the ticket! Hope I will use this chance to the full. Good luck to us all today😌

Hope Lady Luck smiles at you tonight) Name is importantn, but don't fret - you may change it afterwards. Hope it makes it easier for you to start it)

Thanks KJIIOIIIKA and DraftGym.
finished the tournament in the honorable 20th place😂
I hope will be more tournaments in the future!
Good luck!)

18 hours ago, Gabinho said:

Finished in 11th place.

Thanks for the competition!

I hope there will be more competitions like this.

@mailsss @spuGGy @NortonGas @Gabinho Thank you guys for participating! Looking forward to organizing similar competitions in the future. Keep an eye on our site as we will be pushing some neat FPL-related contest in the pre-season!