MikeShow

Fantasy Bundesliga coming to FanTeam

Yup, very excited about! Can't wait to start playing. Was always looking over the shoulder at the German Bundesliga with huge enthusiastic crowds, great atmosphere and quality football. Never had to really watch games, now is the time!

Working on an article on Bundesliga season game. Very different from the FPL as far as scoring and team management are concerned. 

Will be posting previews from Europe's DFS best on a weekly basis as well. Keep your ears pricked!

Nice to get new football league. Just hope that the weekend will end well, I still see nightmares from gameweek 26 when City's and Wham's game was postponed.

10 hours ago, flashy said:

Nice to get new football league. Just hope that the weekend will end well, I still see nightmares from gameweek 26 when City's and Wham's game was postponed.

yeah, that was a pretty hellish week. Hope it all goes well healthwise.

Do you plan to play the 20 Euro monster with the very top-1 heavy prize distribution?

3 hours ago, KJIIOIIIKA said:

yeah, that was a pretty hellish week. Hope it all goes well healthwise.

Do you plan to play the 20 Euro monster with the very top-1 heavy prize distribution?

Yes I will play. I’m not yet really sure what I think about that top 1 get so huge prize. It’s maybe too much for single tournament. Have to make new calculates and find right way to manage bankroll. It would be nice to know will the Fanteam use this new prizing system in the future. On the other hand, if I will be top 1 in the next weekend, I don’t care...:D

1 hour ago, flashy said:

Yes I will play. I’m not yet really sure what I think about that top 1 get so huge prize. It’s maybe too much for single tournament. Have to make new calculates and find right way to manage bankroll. It would be nice to know will the Fanteam use this new prizing system in the future. On the other hand, if I will be top 1 in the next weekend, I don’t care...:D

Yeah, that 1st place prize would be ace, wouldn't it! 

I know that FanTeam will change the payout structure after the first Bundesliga Monster. It will be back to the standard EPL prize distribution.

It's just for marketing.

Not sure if they will change it for the 2nd tournament (if there even will be one), as they also kept the payout structure like that for the CSGo tournaments for a while, but they will for sure adapt it at some point.

Hopefully rather sooner than later and if there will be more gameweeks.

1 hour ago, spuGGy said:

It's just for marketing.

Not sure if they will change it for the 2nd tournament (if there even will be one), as they also kept the payout structure like that for the CSGo tournaments for a while, but they will for sure adapt it at some point.

Hopefully rather sooner than later and if there will be more gameweeks.

I am full of hope that Bundesliga will play it out up to the end of the season. Very excited to watch it as I've always wanted to, just never had time. Will renew my Sports channel subscription, buy some beer which I haven't drunk in a while, grill some sausages on my balcony, draft my teams and sit down to enjoy them games this Saturday 💪