MikeShow

Come Hell or High Water

(edited)

You can see how the prizepool works in the next gameweek’s tournament. I applied a screenshot of it. And on the rewards page you can see what cards you could win.

As for live results, sorare is working on implementing such a feature. But you can see them on this website, many other useful stats also are here: https://www.soraredata.com/SO5results

34BCF13E-269E-4864-B4B6-7B72978F83FD.png

Edited by CRyl7

1 hour ago, MikeShow said:

How are you doing btw, have you been playing/trading a lot on Sorare? 

I started playing actively three weeks ago. Trying to combine playing and trading. 
Spent all I had on 1) guys from RPL that are loaned to other clubs - think that they could be a desirable target for many managers in the near future. I hope I am not the only one to think so😂

2) And of course a lot of MLS cards. I believe I can find a lot of underestimated guys here.

As it stands, I won this week’s Weekly Challenge with only MLS players eligible to play. So waiting for my star rare card 😱 if I understand all the rules correctly.

I will write it in my topic when I receive the card

25 minutes ago, CRyl7 said:

You can see how the prizepool works in the next gameweek’s tournament. I applied a screenshot of it. And on the rewards page you can see what cards you could win.

As for live results, sorare is working on implementing such a feature. But you can see them on this website, many other useful stats also are here: https://www.soraredata.com/SO5results

Thanks, I think I get it now. Haven't realised you can't see the prize pool when the game has started already.

1 minute ago, CRyl7 said:

I started playing actively three weeks ago. Trying to combine playing and trading. 
Spent all I had on 1) guys from RPL that are loaned to other clubs - think that they could be a desirable target for many managers in the near future. I hope I am not the only one to think so😂

2) And of course a lot of MLS cards. I believe I can find a lot of underestimated guys here.

As it stands, I won this week’s Weekly Challenge with only MLS players eligible to play. So waiting for my star rare card 😱 if I understand all the rules correctly.

I will write it in my topic when I receive the card

Oh wow! Fingers crossed. 😂

It seems like knowledge of minor leagues can really make a difference on Sorare now, especially while the slates are mixed like this.

I genuinely love playing the improved ice-hockey on FanTeam. Wouldn't mind a bit of luck with defenders though. Best team ended up 17th last night: 

spacer.png

I was considering Provorov instead of Chychrun, but it seemed illogical to use two uncorellated defenders from the same team. Anyways, it was a good result for the time and effort invested. 

Second-best for the 29th finish:

spacer.png

3 hours ago, MikeShow said:

I genuinely love playing the improved ice-hockey on FanTeam. Wouldn't mind a bit of luck with defenders though. Best team ended up 17th last night: 

Yeah, the game is quite fun now. All we can wish for is bigger prize pools.

(edited)
On 8/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, KJIIOIIIKA said:

Who the hell is Mavinga?😁😝

I call him free-clean-sheet-every-game-week card. 😂

Current GW score:

1716874312_Screenshot2020-08-22at12_23_56.thumb.png.d796a2248caddd912a37342585bc9358.png

Edited by MikeShow

On 8/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, KJIIOIIIKA said:

Who the hell is Mavinga?😁😝

I will be missing him by the way. Just sold the card for 0.24 ethereum. Ended up as a great reward.